Saturday, May 7, 2011

Beauty Wishlist: May 7, 2011

Hey everyone! I haven't posted in awhile because as most of you know I went to Europe!  Anyway, I have been eyeing a few things lately so I thought I would put up a new wishlist!  From the last wishlist I have gotten 2 out of the 6 things I wanted - the Burberry bag and the Benefit Trio. What I really want and hope to get VERY soon is the Naked Palette which I included in my last wishlist post as well.

1. NARS Blush/ Bronzer Trio 


I have been wanting to try all three of these colours, and what better way to do it then in a trio!  This comes with Orgasm blush, Albatross highlighter and the much raved about Laguna Bronzer.  I am a huge fan of NARS yet, I own none of these products, although I have an Orgasm highlighter.  This trio is US $55 which is quite expensive but I might have to talk myself into spending all that for 3 products in one.

2. BeautyBlender Sponge

I have been eyeing this for about a year now, ever since I found out Beyonce and Taylor Swift use this for their make-up application.  Basically it is a sponge that expands when you put water on it!  My best friend had an extra that she let me use for awhile and I fell in love.  I need to get this for myself!

3. The Clarisonic Mia 

This picture above is one of the newest ones, the exclusive, limited edition Clarisonic Mia - Blue with New Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head and Dr. Brandt.  This kit is US $149, it comes with the Clarisonic Mia in Blue, Deep Pore Cleansing Brush, Dr. Brandt "Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner" and Dr. Brandt "Pores No More Refiner".  I am very picky about my skin so I think this would be great for it.  Although my mom finds it pointless, I think it can work wonders.


4.  Feather Hair Extension



I was supposed to get mine done yesterday, but of course, my salon didn't receive their new shipment in yet and I refuse to get it done anywhere else.  I love this trend, it looks too cute!  I seriously need mine ASAP!  Do you love or hate this trend?  I personally think it will be too cute for summer.

5. Infiniti By Conair: You Curl Wand

I have been wanting this curling iron so much lately!  I think this would give you the cutest curls ever!  I've seen so many people talk about it lately that I cannot wait to get my hands on this wand.  I have never owned a curling want before so I hope I don't burn myself although I am clumsy with these sort of things!

6. BaByliss Waving Wand


I saw FleurDeForce talk about this in several of her videos and I though the concept was soo unique.  Go check out her video, and you can see how different the Waving wand's barrel is.  This is designed to give you effortless waves instead of curls.

So these were my 6 items for this wishlist.  I'm not sure if 6 items will be included for all my wishlists, but it just might be THAT number.  Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading!

xoxo, Taylor

4 comments:

  1. I just want you to know that I gave you an award! :)
    you can check it here :D
    Stylish Blogger award Link

    http://boldwithbows.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-just-received-stylish-blogger-award.html

    http://boldwithbows.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, thank-you so much that means a lot to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bummed; I just awarded your blog the stylish blogger award and posted how I was so excited to give it to you since you had never won it! I checked your blog but I didn't read your comments and it appears someone else just awarded you! Blah now I lied on my blog : (
    O well it’s already posted I guess you get the award twice!

    Lol congratulations your twice as stylish = D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy, you girls are so nice! Thank you sooo much! It's alright, it means soo much to me that both of you would think of even blog about me! Once again thanks to both of you! :)

    ReplyDelete