Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tag: 99 Questions That No One Asks!

Hey y'all

So to take my mind off exams, I thought I would do this tag I found on YouTube & you can get to know me better.  I finish exams Tuesday so my DELAYED Holiday Outfits Part Two will be up for sure by Friday.  I feel so bad that I haven't blogged in a really long time so I hope this is interesting... if you even read it all!  So I TAG YOU!

PREVIEW of Holiday Outfits Part 2 :)


1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, I always have & even when I fall asleep by accident, my mom will close it.  I have to, like it's one of those things I do before bed.


2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I am guilty of this.  My mom does this all the time & she will ask me to do it or even ask the maid to give us some.  She uses them for travelling & stuff.


3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out, I feel restrained if their tucked in.


4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
How do you steal a street sign?  No... like a stop sign or something? 


5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes, I find them useful.


6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't cut them out but I'll take them from the store but never use them.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
I guess a bear, a swarm of bees would hurt so much, ugh.  


8:Do you have freckles?
No, I do not.


9:Do you always smile for pictures?
I smile for "serious" pictures with friends & family.  I don't for "silly" pictures unless I can't think of anything to do or my pose goes well with a smile.


10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
It's funny, I never remember what bothers me when I see this question, I blank out.  One of them is breaking a 20$ bill for something that's a dollar.


11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, I don't have the attention span for that.


12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was little, for sure.


13:What about pooped in the woods?
No, that's a bit extreme.  


14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
YES!  This is actually my life.  I'll be in the dance change room dancing.  Maybe it's a dancer thing?


15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Sometimes, if I'm really nervous or bored.


16:How many people have you slept with this week?
None...


17:What size is your bed?
I have a double... I believe.


18:What is your Song of the week?
One Thing - One Direction :$


19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, in the words of Scott Disick "People who say real men don't wear pink obviously don't know any real men"


20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Yea I do, in Science class the other day we were watching The Magic School Bus, yea, I am in high school.


21:Whats your least favorite movie?
Hmm... I HATE scary movies.  


22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Probably, I'd hide it in my room somewhere.


23:What do you drink with dinner?
Water, always.


24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
NOTHING.


25:What is your favorite food?
Does chocolate count?


26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Last Song, all the Rush Hours, all the Step Ups, She's The Man, Mean Girls, A Dolphin Tale, and all the Twilights


27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
On the cheek -- one of my friends; Lips -- my last boyfriend


28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No, I was not.


29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No.  I'm a very conserved person.


30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
For Christmas, I sent a bunch of cards out.. written ON PAPER!


31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Probably not...


32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
I don't drive yet..


33:Ever ran out of gas?
No, my brother almost did once when I was in the car though.


34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Nutella sandwiches, yum.


35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Tim Hortons :)


36:What is your usual bedtime?
10:30 - 11:30


37:Are you lazy?
Yea...


38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I was always girly so I would be Princesses or Cheerleaders 


39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I'm a rat :)


40:How many languages can you speak?
I can speak 3 languages -- English, French & Creole fluently but I can also speak a bit on Spanish & Italian but not a lot.  Just the basics.


41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Yea, I'm subscribed to Seventeen.


42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos... what's a Lincoln log?


43:Are you stubborn?
Yea...


44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Ellen Degeneres?


45:Ever watch soap operas?
No.

46:Are you afraid of heights?
If it's a bridge for sure but I love flying 


47:Do you sing in the car?
Yea, but I try to do it quietly.


48:Do you sing in the shower?
I pretend I'm a superstar in the shower.


49:Do you dance in the car?
YES.  My dad always tells me to stop...


50:Ever used a gun?
I've used a bebe gun & a Nerf gun that's about it.


51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
My uncle's a photographer so we have one for like every event.  But the last time I paid for one was probably 2010.


52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, I love them.


53:Is Christmas stressful?
Yea, but it's also relaxing & the best time of the year.


54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Nope.


55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
I have no idea...


56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a vet, teacher, lawyer & dancer.  Oh and Princess, I'm still working on dancer & Princess.


57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Not entirely, but I am scared of them.


58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yea, for sure.


59:Take a vitamin daily?
I take those sour Flintstone vitamins... they taste so good.


60:Wear slippers?
No, my mom always wants me to, but I wear them for like a day.


61:Wear a bath robe?
Only when I'm getting ready for bigger events.


62:What do you wear to bed?
My pyjamas? 


63:First concert?
Jonas Brothers or Britney Spears...


64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target, but we don't have one where I live but we are getting them GO CANADA!


65:Nike or Adidas?
Uhm, not sure, like 'em both.


66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Eww, hate them both...


67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Peanuts by faaaarrrr.


68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No, but they have a French name...


69:Ever take dance lessons?
YES.  Is this question even serious right now?


70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Nooo, but I hope he is employed?


71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yes, I can.


72:Ever won a spelling bee?
No, I've entered one but got too nervous & pulled out last minute...


73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, this happens to me all the time.


74:Own any record albums?
No, I don't


75:Own a record player?
Not that I know of..


76:Regularly burn incense?
What does this mean? :$


77:Ever been in love?
Read my post on Tumblr : CLICK HERE --I don't think so.


78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Britney again, Taylor Swift, Hedley, All Time Low, Coldplay & Adele


79:What was the last concert you saw?
Chris Brown


80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea all day, every day


81:Tea or coffee?
TEA :*


82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar?  I have no idea what a snickerdoodle is...


83:Can you swim well?
I'm not the best but I can swim...


84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yea, I can 


85:Are you patient?
Not really...


86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ, but if I had like one of my favourite bands/ singers was there I'd probably choose band.


87:Ever won a contest?
No...


88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No, embrace natural beauty :)


89:Which are better black or green olives?
I don't like olives.


90:Can you knit or crochet?
I tries to crochet once and failed miserably.


91:Best room for a fireplace?
The family room :)


92:Do you want to get married?
Yes, one day with the perfect guy <3


93:If married, how long have you been married?
I'm only a teenager now..


94:Who was your HS crush?
I'm still in HS...


95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No, well sometimes :$


96:Do you have kids?
Nope... trying not to be on 16 & Pregnant...


97:Do you want kids?
Maybe when I'm older but maybe I'll adopt?


98:Whats your favorite color?
Tiffany blue :)


99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Yea...

CONGRATS if you made it to the end.  I hope this occupied you, like it occupied me.  I tag you to do this & I'll be back very very very soon!  I love y'all so much! XO

15 comments:

  1. Hey, I just made a blog a few days ago; you can check it out if you want to! :)
    http://stylesmilesandsunshine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out when I have time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean about not being able to sleep with the door open, I am the same way. And do people even like cold tea? To me that seems quite bizarre. Great post!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, its just routine now. I personally don't like cold tea but if you've ever had iced tea or the drink nestea -- that's cold tea & it's super popular in Canada. But I absolutely hate the cold tea from tea stores like Teaopia & David's Tea, ugh. Thanks Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome I love this someone also copyed all youre questions and made a video on youtube with these same exact questions LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make these questions up, I got them off tumblr haha

      Delete
  6. So I was using this post as a guide to film a video of this tag. I don't follow your blog i just googled the tag and this came up. But after reading this i probably will follow your blog. I mean, i thought it was me writting this we are so freaking alike. Tim Hortons, Ellen Degenerous, My Uncles a Photographer too, and soo many more.... it was just really strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Brie that means a lot to me. Strange how my blog would come up that's kind of weird! I'll be happy to check out your YouTube Channel if that's what you were filming this for. xx emily

      Delete
  7. I did this tag video on Youtube too >< Though I doubt not much of my viewers would watch it but it definitely was filled with fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will most definitely watch it if you provide me with a link!

      Delete
  8. I enjoyed reading your answers!! I also did this post on our blog- TheShadowEater.
    https://theshadoweater.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/99-questions-that-no-one-asks-tag/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great blog! we have a lot in common haha and I also used this for a guide to my youtube video which i am editing right now :)

    ReplyDelete