Sunday, October 30, 2011

How To: Be Minnie Mouse For HALLOWEEN

Hey y'all,

So today I'm doing what I'm being for Halloween this year.  The reason I'm Minnie besides the fact she is so cute is me and a group of friends are being the whole Disney crew: Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Pluto.  So let's get into the tutorial.


PART ONE: MAKE- UP


Products Used:
- Urban Decay Shader Brush
- Too Faced Eyeshadow in Satin Sheets
- Sephora Eyeshadow in Tender Pink
- MAC Eyeshadow in All That Glitters
- MAC 217 Crease Brush
- NARS Eyeshadow in Lola Lola
- Chanel La Ligne De Chanel Eyeliner Duo in Noir Lame
- Dior Eyeliner Kohl in Noir
- Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara
- MAC Lipstick in Angel
- MAC Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks

EYES




1. With a clean shader brush apply a light pink shimmery eyeshadow all over your lid.
2. With the same shader brush on the same side pat a very sparkly pink all over your lid on top of the first colour to give it an extra sparkle.
3. Flip the shader brush over and apply a brownish pink to the outer half of your lid sweeping inner part of the lid to blend.
4. Apply a dark deep brown-pink to the crease with a crease brush.
5. Apply a thin line of black liner to the top of your lash line.
6. Apply some black liner to the waterline and smudge it with your finger,
7. Apply some mascara and add false lashes if you'd like since Minnie has dramatic lashes.

LIPS


I know these aren't my lips but the picture I took mysteriously disappeared so I searched up a picture of MAC's Angel lipstick but I couldn't find one with the dazzleglass on top.  Just imagine it really sparkly.

PART TWO: COSTUME







What I'm Wearing:
Top: Topshop
Skirt: The Bay - Material Girl
Belt: Club Monaco
Shoes: Libby Edelman
Ears + Bow: Disney Store

So that's my costume for tomorrow, I hope y'all enjoyed and I have to go so I'll talk to you very soon!  Please vote for me for the Beauty Blog Awards and don't forget to enter my BCA giveaway! Byeee

Photobucket

2 comments: