Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: October 3, 2011

Hey y'all!

How has your week been?  I felt like last week went by so fast!  I mean it's already Monday again!  I need your help to tell me what kind of blog posts you would like to see because I'm running low on ideas and let me know what Halloween looks you would like to see too!

Kendall Jenner is GORGEOUS... js.


1.) Mood:
Tired and sick.  Someone at school for sure got me sick... ugh, great.

2.) What is your favorite genre of music?
I'm really weird with music, I like a bit of everything pretty much.  Right now I'm loving kind of more Indie songs...  I guess.

3.) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Well at Marble Slab I adore my white chocolate and vanilla with Nestle Crunch mixed in... YUM!

4.) Current nail polish:
OPI "Not Like The Movies" from the Katy Perry collection.

5.) Have you ever prank called someone?
Yea, I'm a teenager, who hasn't prank called someone?

6.) Outfit of the Day:
Hoodie and sweats, just came back from school, what do you expect?

7.) What do you like most about autumn? Least?
I love Autumn fashion and the word Autumn is just so pretty!  I love the fact that I get to wear scarves and there's Halloween.  I hate waking up in the morning feeling cold, it gives me way less time to get ready.

8.) When do you usually go to sleep at night?
Anywhere from 11- midnight on weekdays anyway.

9.) What was your favorite toy as a kid?
I used to play with Corolle dolls, they always smelled like vanilla and I have a huge collection!

10.) Weekly goals:
Study for my dance exam, read The Help for school, make it through the week!


I need to go take a nap, so I'll post to you later!  Have a happy Monday!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment