Thursday, February 17, 2011

Beauty Wishlist: February 14, 2011

1. Burberry Nova Check Portrait Tote Bag: AHHH! I'm going to Europe in April and I really want a tote, I was thinking more Vera Bradley but my mom was thinking otherwise.  We were in Holt Renfrew when I saw a Marc Jacobs Hilliar Bag for $550.00 after walking through a few more bags I spotted this bag for $575.00 and there is a chance I might get it, fingers crossed!

2. Urban Decay Naked Palette: I know, I know I am super slow on this! I have been seeing videos about this again and I really want it.  I stepped into my Sephora recently and they were sold out, however there was a display out and now I am sure I want it!

3. Benefit Bella Bamba Blush: There has been a lot of hype over Benefit's latest boxed powder. When I went into Sephora they had them but I thought it was REALLY bright.  My friend bought it and wears it everyday and it looks great on her.  She has changed my mind... if only it was sooner!

4. YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15: I've heard so much amazing things about these lipsticks and how moisturizing.  I really really want it! At my Sephora I couldn't find the YSL section so I ended up getting nothing on that trip to Sephora.


5. Vera Wang Princess Perfume: I am a HUGE perfume collector and I have had my eye on Vera Wang's Princess ever since Christmas.  Every time I see it I have to spray it.  Its definitely up my alley, it has a bunch of fruit plus....CHOCOLATE! I'm thinking about just getting the rollerball at the moment and if I finish it I'll get the full sized version.  After all I have over 20 perfumes and I really only use 2 sometimes 3.


6. Benefit Feelin' Cheeky! Minis: This trip exclusively at Sephora, just came out! It has Posietint, Benetint and High Beam!  This is an amazing deal for about $15.  I do not know how big they will be, but they look so cute and convient. Always look for Benefit's deal on Sephora's Website










No comments:

Post a Comment