Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: February 14, 2011

The Burberry Tote I really want, Happy Valentine's Day y'all!


1.) Mood: 
Happy, relaxed and excited because I'm going to Europe (or as I like to call it Europa) in April and to get "prepared" my mom might buy me a Burberry bag 

2.) Relationship status: Single, In a Relationship, or Complicated?
Complicated, definitely complicated....
the guy


 3.) How old were you when you had your first kiss?
14 years old, which is a good age considering I'm not known as "the girl who macks everyone" at school.


4.) Current nail polish:
OPI's Wild West Wild Berries and On my Ring Finger I put OPI's Extra-va-vaganza on top.

5.) Do you like Valentine's Day?
Mutual, its a day for to show the your love one's you really care and treat your "significant other" like a princess or a prince.  It just sets an example of what you should do every day of your life.

6.) Describe your perfect date.
Outside near a campfire on the beach with guy I love holding me while I sit in his lap looking terrible but him not caring.  I always imagine myself in a grey pullover hoodie and denim short shorts with my hair in beachy waves and no shoes on just laying down and watching the stars while eating chocolate.

7.) Current outfit:
My pyjamas, a medium blue plain tank top with a v-neck t-shirt underneath and some blue plaid pyjama pants from PINK

8.) Do you like Sweetheart message candies?
YES! Its so cute, I got a few from friends today and it was one of the best parts of my day.

9.) Do you have any special plans for today?
Well... I'm editing a video quickly and then going to bed 

10.) Weekly goals:
To get farther in Little Big Planet 2 and clean my room for Wednesday (my friend's coming over)

No comments:

Post a Comment