I wanted to do more hair tutorials that involve no heat and I figured I would start off with a really easy one that almost everyone can do! To get practically identical waves to the picture below continue reading!
-2 hair ties
- Texturizing Spray Gel/ Flexible Hold Hair Spray (Optional)
- Wet Hair
- Braiding Ability
- A Brush (Optional)
1) Wash your hair and let it out dry for about 5-15 minutes depending on the thickness of your hair.
2) Make sure your hair is really wet but about 5% dry. Also be sure that none of your hair had dried completely.
3) Separate your part and brush your hair out if you'd like.
4) Split ALL your hair into two sections on each side of your head.
5) Braid each section normally, there is no need to do a french or fishtail braid for this.
6) Tie the ends of the braid with your hair ties.
7) Spray your texturizing spray gel/ flexible hold hair spray on it but only a little bit.
8) Sleep with your hair in braids if it's in the morning just wait until they dry or your can start blow drying it after 20 minutes of braiding.
9) Take out the braids and wake-up to beautiful soft hair!
I love this look because it gives your such a pretty hairstyle without a lot of effort I personally just braid it go to sleep and wake up with the softest hair ever! I know this is a common hair style but surprisingly a lot of girls do not know it yet! If you want softer waves make the braids looser and if you want smaller waves make your braids tighter! Hope you enjoyed many more heatless hair tutorials to come!