Monday, May 30, 2011

Nail Polish Of The Day: Glitter Sunshine

Hey y'all so I painted my nails yellow recently and I never do that!  I think bright colours (besides pink) look terrible on me but I found a way to make yellow wearable.  I am probably not the first to do this but I thought I'd share with you.  If you'd like a "How-To" let me know.

Don't you just love banana yellow?

Here's a close up!
 Although 2 of the colours are limited edition, I happen to know Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in 'Yellow Kitty' is a due for OPI's Fiercely Fiona and as for the glitter polish, you can use any you have!
Left to Right: Orly's Luxe, OPI's Fiercely Fiona (limited edition), OPI's Extra-va-vaganza (limited edition)
What did you think of my nails?  I personally love it!  Would you wear it?

xoxo Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment