Hey y'all, for this post I decided to share with you some extra products I use to keep my hair feeling soft and looking shiny and healthy! So this is a new series where I'll include monthly favourites, nail polish picks and anything that I consider a "favourite". Sorry that some pictures are blurry.
1: CHI Silk Infusion: The name of this product makes PERFECT sense in my opinion. I use this before I use heat on my hair (only once- if I blow-dry then I use it before and that's it) then I use a really tiny bit after I'm done styling. The first time I use it I use about a dime-sized amount but for the second time, I use half of that.
2. Moroccan Oil: This is probably my favourite hair product of all time! This is basically an oil treatment for all hair types that makes it look and feel healthier, shinier and softer. There are so many ways to use this product and I am on the last leg on my second one with a third one in my drawer. By any means, it is not easy to go through a bottle but I have been using this for 2 years.
3. Experience Shine Serum: Sorry for the blurriness... anyway I only know of one salon that sells this in my town. But I use this product after styling after the CHI Silk Infusion and before Moroccan Oil and I only use a quarter of a pump. This just makes your hair soft and so shiny. It is expensive for the size of it. My first bottle of this was a gift from my ex-hairdresser, who was my favourite, he moved to a different province and he gave me this.
4. TRESemme Tres Mousse Extra Hold: I love this when I don't feel like doing my hair. When it is wet after air-drying for a couple of minutes I put this in and scrunch it leave it in a bun, and sleep on it. When I wake up it gives me really pretty waves. I have to admit after a day it will leave your hair feeling heavy but then again I haven't used a mousse that hasn't.
5. TIGI Bed Head Ego Boost Split Ender Mender: Basically, this is a leave-in conditioner that helps heal your split ends. I'm not going to lie, I got this as a gift but it was a promotion when you bought a Bed Head shampoo and conditioner (which I did not like). Normally, it would cost around $20. This smells amazing and I focus this along this ends of my hair. I get out of the shower and when my hair is soaking wet I apply this then dry it.
6. Cortex Hair Serum: This product I only use once a month after I straighten my hair before the CHI Silk Infusion. I got this maybe 3 years ago with my first straightener. I honestly don't know if it was a gift or not but something is telling me it wasn't. This is amazing for taking away frizz on your hair which is the main reason I use it. It also helps with detangling.
7. got2b Guardian Angel Gloss Finish Blow Dry Lotion: This is my favourite heat protectant. I use this before applying any heat, usually when I blow dry though. I use the TRESemme Heat Tamer Spray sometimes too but I feel like this one better protects against my GHD.
So, those are my favourite hair products for now and y'all know I will update it in a couple of months. Hope you enjoyed. Oh, thank-you all for following, I am 4 away from my goal of 50. Thank-you once again, it means so much to me.
xoxo, Taylor <3