Monday, July 11, 2011

Tag: Would You Rather- Beauty Edition 2011

Hey girls,

So I saw Kacey's or sparkliebarbieXO's YouTube channel.  Basically, you have 2 choices that are beauty related and you have to pick one.  Seems simple enough, remember this is all hypothetical.



Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows because I don't even wear eyeshadow on a daily basis so I wouldn't be at a huge disadvantage.  Plus, I only have more mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses than palettes and eyeshadows.  


Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
I would rather not be able to cut it again because I like the length my hair is at right now, it's very manageable and I did cut my hair really short and didn't like it.  My hair length right now is easy to maintain and you can do a lot of different styles with it that you couldn't do if your hair was chopped off.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I would rather have a pink cheek because that's what I wear more often and it's easier to pull off all year round.

If you had $1000 to spend, Would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

I would rather buy make-up because I'm more hesistant to buy make-up than clothes.  I can't really justify buying $1000 worth of make-up with my own money so if I did have to spend it on clothes or make-up I'd choose make-up.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

I would rather apply eyeliner as lipstick because lip stick is so thick and it will crease easily.  I know for a fact there are nude and pink eyeliners so I would just fill in my lips.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

Sephora, I have a dream that all Sephora's will one day be like the Sephora on the Champs D'Eylsees!  That Sephora was HUGE and it had a MAC counter. 

Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

I would rather only use one eyeshadow colour because once again I don't wear eyeshadow so I'd rather have more of something I actually use.

Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

As crazy as it seems I would rather wear summer clothes in the winter because I live in Canada and it's REALLY hot in the summer and REALLY cold in the winter.  Seriously, I'm wearing a tank top and jean cut-offs and I'm about to pass out, what would I do if I was in a parka?  In winter, I don't really go out anyway.


Would you rather dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I like having dark nails and a lot of bright/pastel colours don't look flattering with my skin tone.  Dark nails just suit me better, what would I do without my black nail polish?

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

My favourite lip product because it's legit like $6 and my favourite eye product is kind of expensive.  

Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a pony tail or a messy bun?

I love messy buns, so I'm going to go with that.  I don't really like my hair in a ponytail (I actually have my hair in a ponytail right now).

Would your rather never being able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

I would rather never be able to paint my nails again, assuming they are already painted and the nail polish won't chip.  

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all? or sharpie them in everyday?

I would rather shave my eyebrows.  It is one of my pet peeves when I see someone with drawn on eyebrows.  It just does not look natural and it kind of looks scary sometimes. 

Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

I think... (what a difficult decision)... I'd rather live without nail polish.  I really hope that never happens though 'cause I kind of like painting my nails.


So that was all the questions in the tag.  I tag all of you to do this but for this tag I wanted to tag people in particular as well.


I tag...
Ashley Brooke
Vinita Jayant (Bold With Bows)
Bereniice (Things Just Happen Just Live, Laugh, Love and Learn)
Arianne Cruz
Ashley (Intro To Beauty)
and YOU!

I hope you enjoyed this tag and don't forget to do it!  Have a nice day/night!

Taylor, xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for tagging me :) I'll do a post right now! We have quite the same answers for the most part. :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Yay, can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete