Sunday, July 24, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: July 23, 2011

Hey everyone,

Today I have another OOTD for you guys and I really hope you like it.  Yesterday I went to a barbecue at my cousin's house so this is how I dressed.  It is very nautical looking, in fact people kept calling my sailor but my mom insisted I so an OOTD.  I did not put shoes in the OOTD, but I wore my black Toms.


The Full Outfit
*I look super awks in this picture...
 So, this is the full outfit, it is very nautical as I mentioned before.  To break it down, I'm wearing high-waisted white shorts and a tight blue and white striped top.  Pretty simple and easy to achieve yet it looks cute and is really comfortable.

My Shorts
The shorts are high-waisted and white.  The bottom is rolled up a bit and there are 3 buttons along each side.  On the buttons, there's an anchor which I thought was super cute.  I got these at Aritzia and it's from the brand Talula.

My Top
My shirt is form-fitting, blue and white striped and it has a deeper neckline.  It is kind of long but I just ticked it in to my shorts.  I recently got it at Hollister for only $7.

My Earrings

The only accessories I wore were these fake pearl studs.  They came in a set of 3 earrings for the price of $4 at RW & Co.  I just thought it looked really classy and cute paired with the nautical themed outfit.

My Nails
*Ignore the chips
I have been obsessed with this nail polish colour recently.  It's the only Robin's egg blue that suits my skin tone.  I have China Glaze's For Audrey but it just doesn't look good on me and I think this one does.  What is this miraculous colour?  It's Essie's Turquoise & Caicos (named after Turks and Caicos).  It is more green than Tiffany blue though.

So that was my outfit, I hope you all enjoyed this post and still let me know if you would like to see a haul from me!  Please help me get to 100 followers!  Pretty please with a cherry on top?  I'm 5 followers away!

Taylor, xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. loved your top nd earrings !!! u look soo cute in this outfit !!
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these shorts are so cute. you are like an adorable little sailor!

    ReplyDelete