Thursday, July 14, 2011

How To: Make Your Own Lemon Lip Scrub

Hey y'all!

I have mentioned my sister Kaylyn before, lately Kaylyn has been obsessed with lip scrubs.  She told me this lemon one is her favourite so I thought I should share it with you.  The best part about it is that it is all natural and really easy to make.  Plus, the ingredients are not hard to find.  I have heard this lemon lip scrub is popular but it never hurts to share anything right?


Materials Needed:
- 5 tablespoons of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 lemon

1. Mix the olive oil and sea salt together.
2. Let the olive oil coat the salt so the lemon won't dissolve.
3. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze over your salt and oil mixture.
4. Mix and mash it all together.
5. Scrub your lips.

That is all you have to do to make your very own lip scrub my sister never keeps her scrub for more than a week and a half and by then, it's usually all used up.  There you have a way to make your cheap and very own lip scrub.  I hope you all enjoyed this and let me know if you try it out.  Personally, I love the taste of lemon and ever since I was 7 I would eat lemons and limes!  Maybe it's just my family because me, my sister, my brother and all my cousins love to eat lemons and limes!

Taylor, xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks! I'm gonna try it right now...
    http://thingshappenjustlive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, thank-you! I'm glad you liked it!
    *you can use sugar instead of salt if you want!

    ReplyDelete