Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Look For It: Colourful Ends

Hey everyone,


I was on thebeautydepartment.com and I came across a poll about tipping out the ends of your hair.  I personally would probably not to this to my hair although it looks so cute and different.  This is definitely  a love it or hate it trend.  I feel like next summer, you'll see this trend on every girl, maybe towards the end of this summer it might become popular.


So, what do you think about tipping out your hair? Do you love it or hate it?  Would you do it or leave it to the rest of the rebellious girls out there?  I think if it's done right, it will look amazing and cute but if done wrong it might look a bit childish.  This is a great way to incorporate colour into an outfit without trying.  When you're done with this trend you can either re-dye your hair or you can just cut off the ends.


Taylor, xoxo.

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing idea! I am very tempted by this! I adore your blog so I will definitly come back to read more of your posts. I wish you lots of luck with it.

    All the best,
    Voe.
    ________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am too! Thanks, that means so much to me!

    ReplyDelete