Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: March 7,2011

I LOVVVVEEE DAANCEEE <3
1.) Mood: 
stressed, anxious

2.) What is the closest blue object to you? 
My bedspread, my pillows, my bracelets, my nails ( I like blue )

3.) What is your favorite card game?
Wolf (Werewolves of Miller's Hollow), Uno, President, Milles Bournes

4.) Current nail polish:
OPI's Last Friday Night

5.) Do you consider yourself to be a good dancer?
 Well, yea or else I wouldn't be in competitive or dance at school or be going to dance anymore. If I'm not then that;s like 10 years of dance lessons wasted.

6.) What is the best haircut you have ever had?
Hmm... not sure I guess my most recent one.

7.) Current outfit:
OMGHHKP! For the first time I'm NOT in pyjamas. I'm in a Raglan shirt (yellow sleeves, white base) and lululemon pants. 

8.) Do you have a fear of flying on airplanes?
NO! I actually LOVE flying on airplanes.

9.) What is the last movie you watched? 
Uhm, Monster In Law.

10.) Weekly goals: 
Make it through the week because MARCH BREAK IS NEXT WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment