Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: March 21,2011

If you are wondering where I get my questions, I get them off amarixe's blog. Click HERE to check it out, if you love her videos, you'll love her blog!  So let's get to the questions! You can do them too!

I got an iPad this week!!! :)

1.) Mood:
Sad, tomorrow I have school! My March Break is over!

2.) What is your favorite flower?
I am not a flowers girl by any means.  I have to say I do like roses because an old boyfriend asked me out by giving me roses.  It was so cute and sweet!

3.) What sound is the alarm you wake up to in the morning?
My dad screaming at me to get up?

4.) Current nail polish:
I'm not sure! I went to a salon and he used nail art colours to do mu nails so I actually don't know!

5.) Would you rather have a huge closet or a spacious bathroom (implying that the other would be tiny)?
Hmm... as hard as this question is I would have to say CLOSET! I don't really need a spacious bathroom although both would be amazing.

6.) If you could relive one year of your life, which would it be?
I'm not sure, the thing about me is I don't have a goon memory so... I kind of don't remember much, maybe 2006 because that's the year I went to Disneyworld and I did like nothing!  There's talk in my family about going next year though!

7.) Current outfit:
By now you can guess this one... my pyjamas! I have an aero graphic white tank top under a heather grey v-neck from Garage.  For pants I have some VS Pink pyjama pants on.

8.) What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Like I said I have a terrible memory but when I look back on pictures it seems that everyday was Halloween to me!  I always used to dress up as different princesses, fairies, ballerinas, cheerleader etc!

9.) Have you ever been able to talk your way out of a speeding ticket?
I don't drive yet but I actually have!  I was in my uncle's car when I was little and we were pulled over.  The police officer loved me and just gave us a warning!  Hopefully they still like me when I get my license.

10.) Weekly goals:
Decorate my friend's locker without her knowing, make it through this week alive, hang out with my friends and get  my retainer out?

2 comments: