Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday Questionnaire: March 28,2011

I am sooo silly! I wrote this yesterday but pressed 'save now' and not 'publish post'! I'm actually insane sometimes.  Oh well, enjoy this delayed monday questionnaire! Feel free to leave your responses down below!


1.) Mood:
Uhm, energetic!  I just came back from dance... woo hoo.

2.) When was the last time you bought an actual CD (not downloaded off of iTunes, but a physical disc)?
I'm pretty sure it was Eminem's Recovery!  But when I go to the mall, I'm going to get Femme Fetale! I'm a huge Britney fan!

3.) What sounds do you hear right at this very moment?
LMAO! juicystar07 (Blair) talking... and Ellen DeGeneres 

4.) Current nail polish:
Same as last week... so I don't know the name.

5.) Do you sleep with socks on?
No, it can actually give you WARTS! Eww! It's not good, but it's okay occasionally.

6.) I never go a day without ___________.
Dancing, texting/bbming and reading.

7.) Current outfit:
TNA Sweat pants, TNA Light blue/green tank top and my high school sweatshirt!

8.) What is your all time favorite lip gloss?
Laura Mercier's Opal!

9.)Where do you keep your cell phone at night?
I charge it every night.... but I put it on my keyboard (piano) which is next to my nightstand which is next to my bed. When it is fully charged, I put it under my pillow... how embarrassing. 


10.) Weekly goals:
Dance Dance Dance!  Read an Eclipse Novella and some other books, break my Tory Burch's in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment