Monday, April 11, 2011

Tag: 25 Questions

I've been doing a lot of tags lately I know.  Today was supposed to be a "Monday Questionnaire" but Amarixe has not posted hers yet and I need to go to bed.  So, instead I would do a quick little fun tag so you can get to know me better!  Also I want to remind you for a little while I won't be blogging, but if I do get anything interesting I will do a haul. Please check my Update Post to read and help me with some blog posts.  I am almost at 25 followers- half way to 50 (GIVEAWAY!) so help me reach my goal of 50 for a giveaway.  This was such a long intro!  Anyway here's the tag.


The Vampire Diaries!




1. Do you have any pets?
No!  I wish I had a little Morkie, or a turtle.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.

My bed, my laptop and my iPod Touch.

3. What's the weather like right now?

It's 11:22 PM and I am scared to look out the window...

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?

No, I do not drive but soon, and I hope I don't crash!

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

6:30 AM! Eww!

6. When was the last time you showered?

An hour ago, give or take a few minutes.

7. What was the last movie you saw?

Mean Girls 2.

8. What does your last text message say?

"Just watched the Vampire Diaries.... HOLY SHIZZZ!"

9. What's your ringtone?

I'm A Bird - Toby Turner
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes! 

11. Do you like sushi?

The idea of eating raw fish is weird to me.


12. Where do you buy your groceries?
A bunch of different places!

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?

I have insomnia so I have before, it has gotten better now I just have to listen to music!

14. How many siblings do you have?

I have 1 older brother.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

I have both but I'm using my laptop right now.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

16... how ironic (look at the question number!)

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

I wear both, during the day or when I'm going out contacts, at night and in the morning or if I'm staying home glasses.

18. Do you color your hair?

Yup, I most certainly do!

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

Sleep, LOL!

20. When was the last time you cried?

This is embarrassing 3 nights ago.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

I can't eat pizza!

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?

HAMBURGERS all the way.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Duh. I'm a high school teenage girl with insomnia.

24. What is your eye color?

Light Brown - in the morning steel grey!


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, but if I have Pepsi instead of Coke I won't cry about it - I prefer Coke.


This was the tag!  I tag all of y'all to do this.  By the way check out: If I Die Young - The Band Perry, my favourite song at the moment!


Bye girls, get people to follow!


xox,
Taylor <3

4 comments:

  1. I saw your blog on elleandblair.com , you said if I follow you, you will follow back. I followed you so can you follow me back please!???? http://anna-allthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said that but... I'll check it out, if you only followed me to gain a follower I'd rather people who actually like my blog. Don't worry though, I will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this tag too on my blog. I love reading other people's tags. Come check out mine if you have time. And follow if you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll check it out! Sane here :)

    ReplyDelete