|Found off Google Images|
- Newspaper Print
- Rubbing Alcohol/Vodka
- Light Nail Polish
- Clear Top Coat
1) Paint your nails a light nail polish colour, white works best against the black print.
2) Pour the alcohol into the empty bowl do not pour too much, use your judgement.
3) Dip your newspaper (make sure it does have words!) into the bowl of alcohol.
4) Place the wet newspaper over your dry nails, you can use the towel to press down on the newspaper.
5) Hold for about 15-25 seconds.
6) Remove newspaper.
7) Apply top coat of needed - the newspaper might give you a matte effect.
So that is it everyone, enjoy your new chic, newspaper nails. You will sure bet that I will do this once I get my gel nails off! Send me a picture of you rocking this look and let me know if you try it!