Saturday, August 27, 2011

Nail Polish of The Day: Neon Hot Pink Sparkle

Hey beauties,

So today is a quick nail polish post.  I'm sure you will all be so happy to know I figured out a way to upload pictures without iPhoto temporarily.  So this is the nail polish combo I am wearing to Muskoka.  Which I leave for in 3 days, but I'll probably be back by the time you're reading this.


 So this is the NOTD, as you can see neon hot pink with shimmer and I put chunky rainbow glitter on an accent finger, my ring finger.  It's pretty basic and I only used 3 polishes, plus a top and base coat.


The nail polishes I used were Rose Among Thorns from China Glaze which is a neon pink, on my accent finger I used Deborah Lippman's Happy Birthday (my FAVE polish) and after I applied 2 coats of Rose Among Thorns I applied 1 coat of 108 Degrees also by China Glaze.

So, that is my NOTD, I haven't done one of these in a long time and let me know if you want more.  By the way, neon polishes dry matte, just a little side note.

Taylor, xoxo.


P.S. I'm having an amazing 100 follower giveaway to thank y'all.  Click HERE to enter!

P.P.S.  Please help me win a prize and exposure for my blog by nominating me, to find out more click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment