So today I'm doing my first tutorial that I'm willing to publish. I've been trying to do tutorials for months but it's just so hard on a blog. I hope you guys will like this blog post and let me know if you want more tutorials to come. All the shadows I'm using are from a Stila Palette called "The 'It' Girl Palette"
|L-R Americano, Kitten, Eve|
- Stila The "It" Girl Palette
- Urban Decay Shadow Brush
- Crown Brush Blending Brush
- Crown Brush Pencil Brush
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes in Matte Black
- Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler
- Laura Mercier Mascara in Black
- Crown Brush Tapered Blush Brush
- Marcelle Velvety Powder Blush in "Dust"
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Opal
1. Place Kitten all over your lid and in the inner corner with a shader brush.
2. Flip over your shader brush and apply Americano on the outer 2/3 of the lid on top of Kitten.
3. Take a crease brush and apply Eve to the crease and the outer 'V'.
4. Take a pencil brush and apply Kitten on your brow bone.
5. Take a waterproof pencil liner and line your waterline and tightline.
6. Curl your lashes with your eyelash curler.
7. Apply mascara to your upper lashes.
8. Take a blush brush and apply a light dusty pink to the apples of your cheeks and over your nose for a more natural look.
9. Apply a shimmery dusty rose lipgloss.
|Oh my... I really wish that |
was a more attractive picture
P.S. I'm having an amazing 100 follower giveaway to thank y'all. Click HERE to enter!
P.P.S. Please help me win a prize and exposure for my blog by nominating me, to find out more click HERE.