Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How I Style: One Dress, Five Ways

Hey y'all,

So this month's How I Style is inspired by the book Style by Lauren Conrad.  I saw her style an LBD in different categories so I thought I would do the same.  And yes... I am obsessed with LC which is why I mention her so much.... AWKS!  So let's get started!  By the way the dress is from Aritzia and is called the Talula Lace Holly Dress in the colour Argentique, just so I don't have to write it each time



BOHO





What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: American Eagle
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Habitat For Humanity - Buckle

EVENING






What I'm Wearing:
Clutch: Coach
Necklace: American Eagle
Bracelet: ??
Shoes: Fioni - Nine West

PREPPY






What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Costa Blanca X
Necklace: Pearls from my mom's jewellery 

CASUAL





What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Wilfred - Aritzia
Shoes: Franco Starto

EDGY





What I'm Wearing:
Jacket: Danier
Shoes: Nine West

That is all you have to do to dress up or dress down your favourite dress.  It's so simple and easy to re-create.  I hope y'all enjoyed today's blog post and I'm really trying to catch up on my writing for this month.  Please vote for my blog for the Handmade Reviews Beauty Blogger Awards!  It would mean the world and a half to me.  Plus by voting, you can win a prize too!  I love y'all and I'll blog to you later! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check out youe blog... what's the link? :)

    ReplyDelete