Sunday, April 13, 2014

Style Diary: Flashback to Semi Formal 2012

Hey guys,

So I was talking to my friends about our grade 11 Semi Formal and I realized I never documented my outfit on this blog.  For this blog post, I'm doing a throwback to a year and a half ago at my Semi night.   I actually don't think I have any pictures alone so all of them will feature my friends and unfortunately I do not know where their dresses are from.






Dress: Sherri Hill 8443 // Shoes: Nine West 

I would like to thank you all for reading (even though this post was mainly pictures) this post and I hope you enjoyed this little throwback.  Let me know if you like these because I have a few outfits I never posted for bigger occasions.  I love you all have an amazing week, loves xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment