Thursday, January 2, 2014

InstaFashion: Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

Hi everyone, 

My dad is officially back from his trip meaning I get my camera back and I can finally take better quality pictures.  However, for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner I didn't have my camera so please bear with me and the Instagram style pictures once again.

Christmas Eve

Dress: Juicy Couture // Shoes: Nine West (Old)


Overall Dress: Cooperative - Urban Outfitters // Sweater: Brandy Melville // Sock: Simply Vera by Vera Wang - Kohl's

So that is what I wore for Christmas.  I hope you all had a great Christmas and if you do not celebrate Christmas I hope you had a great day.  I probably will not post this by the New Year so let me say Happy 2014 here!  Thanks for reading and I hope 2014 has a lot in store for all of us.  Also, I post a lot of my OOTDs earlier or not featured on my blog on my style tumblr - attyre.  I love yooou xx.

2 comments:

  1. I love the dresses, especially the second one :)

    Btw, I just tagged you on my blog: http://www.cappuccinoandfashion.com/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll definitely be doing that in one of my upcoming posts :)

      Delete