Friday, May 24, 2013

VAMPIRE WEEKEND CONCERT

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE!

I am super excited to be writing this post as I never tell you about the concerts I go to since this has been a strictly beauty blog until recently.  Anyways, on Thursday May 16, 2013 I went to a Vampire Weekend concert because I am in love with Ezra Koenig.  He is such a babe and I can go on forever about how much I love him, it's actually bringing tears to my eyes.

So we got to the venue and waited for a few of my friends to come as well.  There was 7 of us excluding me who were going to the concert however we bought tickets separately so different groups had different seats.  I am pleased to announce we were the closest to the stage HYFR.  



Then we went inside to watch the opening act the High Highs and they were absolutely amazing.  They're from Sydney, Australia and they have an ultra chill vibe.  They are so good live and I would fot sure recommend checking them out.  I actually got to meet the High Highs after and they signed by ticket.
The signed ticket
Olli and Jack from the High Highs -- it's super blurry  
After that we went back in the theatre for intermission.  Then we saw two strangely familiar looking guys.  Me and my friends realized who it was and yelled out one of their names and he looked at us and waved.  Then we creepily followed them to their seats and asked for a picture with one of them.  I am talking about Joffrey Lupul from the Toronto Maple Leafs who was with Kostka.

IM WITH LUPUL OMG
After that we went back to our seat and the concert started.  It was one of the best concerts of my life.  Vampire Weekend sounds absolutely amazing live and there music makes you feel so good.  I just really love Ezra Koenig to conclude.  I've attached some pictures and a video of the Oxford Comma performance since it's my favourite VW song and the one I was going to upload failed.





It was one of the best concerts I've been to and I can't wait to share more of my concert experiences with you guys.  I love you guys so much but I will probably always love Ezra a tiny bit more.  Thanks for reading and let me know your opinion on VW ( it better be good)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment