Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Style Diary: Graduation (June 26, 2014)

Hi everyone,

So as promised as part of my last set of posts, this is what I wore to my graduation.  I am so sorry for this being delayed (ever sorrier that I meant to post this in December, it's just been sitting in my drafts!!).  Anyways, I realized I won't be able to do any Holiday outfit posts (.... this was written awhile back) and I am so sorry about that.  I don't really have anywhere to go during the holidays, so that's the real reason.  Anyways, here is what I wore to my high school graduation, at the end of the post I get sappy, so once you've read the outfit details feel free not to care anymore.





Dress: Zara Lace Pencil Tube Dress -- Last season (Similar)
Shoes: Jimmy Choo Pela -- Last Season (Different Colour)

Not Clearly Shown:

Ok so here's the sappy part, that people probably don't want to read but I'm sentimental about this blog so I'll for sure say it regardless if anyone is reading it.  Anyways, I started this blog when I was a freshman in high school.  I was fourteen years old, and to be honest, my knowledge on the areas of fashion and beauty were from watching hours of YouTube videos.  I'm going to make a longer post about the end blog by the end of the month.  I've been delaying it because I don't want to say goodbye to Stylishly Yours.  Back to the point.  Fourteen-year old Emily was a terrible writer, and in her awkward years but the creation of Stylishly Yours has grown as I grew up.  Now, I sit in a college dorm, about to finish my first semester of university and it's surreal to think how much progress in all parts of my life I have made.  Thank-you to everyone who read a single post or clicked on my blog by accident.  It means a lot.  I will for sure get sappier in the good-bye post so prepare yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment