Thursday, November 21, 2013

Style Diary: Extremely Delayed Halloween Outfit

Hiiii everyone,

So even though Halloween was nearly a month ago, I did still want to share my homemade costume with you guys mainly because I really wanted to remember the tedious hours I spent making this costume.  Plus, this ties into the more personal aspect of my blog that has been missing recently mainly because I don't take my blogging camera out with me but I usually use my iPhone which unfortunately has lower picture quality.  I guess I have to suck it up and post my iPhone pictures or start remembering to charge my camera.







I don't know if you can tell from my picture but for Halloween me and a few friends decided to be fairies.  I did have a wand at school but somehow I managed to lose it throughout the day.  I would have worn wings but for those of you who do not know going through crowded high school hallways with wings is the definition of a nightmare.


So that was my school Halloween costume.  I hope you all enjoyed this post and I do have an actual style diary with a genuinely nice outfit (HINT: it's not all black???).  So even though this is extremely late, what were you for Halloween if you dressed up?  Thanks for reading, looove ya xx

No comments:

Post a Comment